Empties of the Month

Wednesday 27 February 2013

(Left to Right)

ORGANIX Renewing Morroccan Argan Oil Weightless Reviving Dry Oil
I discovered this hair range back in the Summer and instantly fell in love with it but as the products aren't exactly purse friendly I don't tend to purchase from there at all any more. This dry oil has lasted me over half a year, which I think is extremely good considering this is only a 118ml bottle. It smells absolutely heavenly and leaves my hair shiny, soft and free from tangles. I like to apply this on damp hair before styling although I did occasionally use it on dry hair to give it life when looking dull.

 ELEMIS FRESH SKIN Skin Glow Exfoliator
This was a small sample I got in last months' GlossyBox and already I seem to have used it up! It's the perfect size for travel so I have been taking it with me on weekend stays at the boys house to avoiding bulking up my bag. The product has a sweet fruity scent to it and has a great consistency of Jojoba beads that give my skin a deep scrub. It still doesn't compare to my favourite 7 Day Scrub by Clinique so I doubt I will purchase the full sized product.

MILK_SHAKE Conditioning Whipped Cream
This product has only lasted me around 2 months simply because I LOVE it so much and maybe went a little OTT when using it. The consistency is literally like whipped cream and smells like delicious cream soda, it's just so incredibly yummy. This is a conditioning treatment for the hair with no need for rinsing, I have been applying it to damp hair before styling and my hair always feels much smoother and tangle free after each use. I'm not too sure what stores stock the Milk_Shake hair range but I did manage to find it on gorgeousshop.co.uk where you can currently purchase this particular product for £12.57*. 

DERMALOGICA Clean Start Welcome Matte SPF15 Moisturiser 
I've got this particular moisturiser twice during my GlossyBox subscription and it's one that I've really benefited from and have enjoyed using. It's light on the skin and has a pleasantly fresh zesty fragrance, I usually use it in the mornings as a base for my make up as it gives my skin a matte finish which is essential for me and my oily skin. If the product was a little more affordable I definitely would invest in the full sized bottle as I don't often come across moisturisers that give me such a long lasting matte, shine free face.

SOAP & GLORY 'Calm One Calm All' and 'The Scrub Of Your Life' 
I received these two little beauties as Christmas presents along with the Soap & Glory 'The Righteous Butter' body moisturiser. I have not yet purchased from the brand before so this was my first experience and I was quite impressed. Both products have the original, distinct Soap & Glory fragrance which is very much like a sweet/floral perfume and super feminine. 'Calm One Calm All' is a relaxing bath soak, ideal for a night in of pamper, it creates wonderful bubbles and leaves skin feeling really soft. 'The Scrub Of Your Life' is a really effective body exfoliator with the perfect consistency, not too rough and not too gentle. It's great for giving your body a good buff in the shower and the scent remains on the skin for hours after. 


Tamara x

6 comments

  1. Love Soap and Glory so much

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Click here


    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just bought the Moroccan oil... It's AMAZING!! Xx

    http://sandrasayswhynot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased to hear you love it just as much as I do! x

      Delete
  3. I wonder if in other countries organix is better for your hair (i'm from the us) I use a bunch of their deep conditioners and they all dried my ends out, not moisturized them! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? here in the UK we have the Moroccan argan oil, Brazilian keratin and the coconut range, have you tried all three? A friend of mine said they didn't work for her either so maybe it does depend on your hair type.

      Thank you for following me and reading this post :)
      x

      Delete
    2. I've tried the moroccan, macadamia, awapuhi ginger and coconut ranges. I think maybe you are right about the hair type. I have damaged hair. Maybe these products are for damaged hair then.

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.