The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser

Friday 15 February 2013


The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser - £7.50

I've really taken to the Tea Tree range at The Body Shop as it has managed my troublesome spot prone skin, so of course I was intrigued when I had seen Dizzybrunette3 raving about this particular product in her 2012 favourites. This is the Tea Tree Pore Minimiser which targets blemished skin and promises to reduce the appearance of pores and leaves a matte finish. I'm such a fan of POREfessional by Benefit but since it is so costly it's not something I can regularly buy and so I have been on a search for a cheaper alternative. 

This product has a light consistency and blends wonderfully into my skin, I have been using this as a base before applying my foundation. This isn't make up so doesn't give any coverage but it smooths the surface of my face leaving it matte and at the same time my skin feels treated by the key ingredient of Tea Tree. My face stays shine free all day, the appearance of my pores has definitely decreased and my foundation stays in place really well. I will definitely be repurchasing this product and it is now essential in my everyday make up routine!


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.