Dove Nourishing Oil leave-in conditioning & care spray

Wednesday 13 February 2013



Dove Nourishing Oil leave-in conditioning & care spray - £3.39 £2.25

On a recent browse around Boots I was stopped in my tracks when I spotted this golden beauty on the shelf. This is a new product from Dove, a nourishing oil conditioning spray which guarantees to smooth and treat your locks instantly. Currently 1/3 off in-store*  I thought I'd grab it quick and give it ago since my trusty Organix Moroccan Weightless Reviving Dry Oil is almost finished and for the price and size of the product I definitely think that it is great value for money! This light, delicate spray can be applied onto damp or dry hair and is absorbed incredibly fast. Enriched with Almond, Argan and Coconut oils this conditioning spray has left my hair feeling so soft and touchable after every use and it smells really gorgeous. I think this is a great product to lead me into to Spring time, it's a refreshing treat for my hair and doesn't weigh it down with any residue. 

This product is sure to last me well and I would highly recommend to give it a try yourself as it suits all hair types. It's not sticky and doesn't leave a greasy texture so go ahead and give your hair some LOVE.

Tamara x

4 comments

  1. Great review!! this looks so good :) im really into added haircare treatments. Will have to look out for this one!

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to try this!!
    My hairs really heading for the worst
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really lovely product, you should definitely try it x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.