17 Peep Show Mascara

Sunday 17 June 2012



17 Peep Show Mascara - £6.29

After I was left so utterly impressed with the 17 Va Va Voom mascara I was eager to test the new Peep Show mascara. Both my mum and I have been admiring the gorgeous packaging every time we've seen it in store and  the other day I finally gave in into buying it, which I really didn't need to as I have so many mascaras already. Much like Va Va Voom this product promises fuller volume to your lashes however I found rather than volume it gave better results in terms of length and definition. I was hoping I would be left with fluttery, sultry lashes after using this mascara but there was no 'wow' factor about Peep Show. Not to say it isn't worth buying after all it did give length and left no clumps. The applicator brush is fairly bulky which I prefer over skinny brushes that just seem to comb through your lashes as opposed to curling and adding drama to them. Nothing special but not to be ignored. Oh and in case you didn't already know, when you spend £6 or more on any product from the 17 range you'll receive this darling free gift: 


Free 17 Fest of All Kit

17 Instant Glow Body Bronzer 

I have yet to give this 24 hour wear body bronzer a go but on on first impressions it smells absolutely lovely. This product is developed to give a sun kissed tint to your skin instantly perfect for when you need a quick fix tan. 

17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish

This varnish comes in shade 'Tropical Island', the perfect colour to wear on your nails this summer, a warm orange with a hint of golden sparkle guaranteed to make your finger tips glow in hot summer sunshine.

17 Eye Liner

Pretty much your average Kohl eye pencil but always handy to have, this one comes in shade 'Onyx' and is smooth and easy to apply to the lids. 


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.