Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Flat Iron Spray

Thursday 28 June 2012

Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Flat Iron Spray - £6.99

I hear a lot of good comments about Brazilian blow dries and straightening treatments but honestly I'm not prepared to spend so much on something that’s only temporary which is why I thought I'd give this inexpensive product a try. Since falling in love with the Organix hair Moroccan Argan Oil range in Boots, I decided to venture across to the Brazilian Keratin range and I purchased the Flat Iron Spray which promises to strengthen your hair and give it a soft sleek finish. What I really like about Organix hair products is that you notice brilliant results after one single use and this product did exactly that! The flat iron spray really does what it claims and is probably one of the best styling products I have ever used, without exaggeration. It is enriched with keratin proteins, cocoa nut oil which acts as an antioxidant and organic avocado oil. The fragrance of the product is quite strong and strangely reminds me of a Pina Colada...yum yum and to apply the product, hair must be dry (the spray is a light mist so  it won't soak your locks as you're putting it on).

Once applied, I found that my straighteners glided through my hair effortlessly leaving it feeling silky smooth and smelling absolutely lush. I have been using the spray most of this week and I have noticed such a change to the condition of my hair although I still have my fair share of split ends my hair overall feels more hydrated and more manageable.  

Tamara x 

3 comments

  1. This sounds good!! Also wanna try the organix Morocccan Oil stuff after your review x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No lie Lauren both ranges are really really good x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beneficial for our hair.I've used this.Thanks for this nice suggestion.

    Good Hair Straighteners

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.