Happy Birthday GlossyBox!

Saturday 2 June 2012

This month GlossyBox celebrated its first year of beautiful success with the anniversary box complete with a pink balloon and pocket sized compact mirror.






NOBLE ISLE Summer Rising Cornish Hedgerows Bath & Shower Gel

This is a very luxurious bath and shower gel which smells divine and gives an indulgent lather. I can imagine you would find this in the bathroom of an extravagant 5* London hotel room as it appears expensive and at £20 for a 250ml I guess you could agree that it is. The product consists of elderflower extracts and gooseberry which compliment each other so well and does genuinely express a smell of summer. 

LOLITA LEMPICKA 'Si Lolita' & 'L'Eau en Blanc'

Both the 'Si Lolita' and the 'L'Eau en Blanc' are pleasant, feminine fragrances that are perfectly sized to slip into your hand bag to use when out and about. 'Si Lolita' has a little sugar and spice with essences of sweet pea, bergamot, patchouli and peppercorn which I think would be best worn as an evening scent and is my favourite of the two. 'L'Eau en Blanc' is much more subtle and fresh with the aroma of white violets, perfect for the spring time. 

LET'S GO LASHES Strip Lashes

I received these lashes in style 'Tease' which from first glance look slightly longer than my usual preference but appear a lot more natural considering that they are made from real hair. I haven't had the chance to give these a try yet but I won't knock them until I have as I am curious to see how they look and whether they are durable.  

UNIQONE Leave in Spray Mask

Honestly I'm not too keen on this product at all, I was especially put off by the smell of the spray as it has an overpowering scent which reminded me of loo cleaner..sorry to be harsh. Generally I don't use spray on hair treatments like this, I just don't find them to be very effective so unfortunately I doubt I will be grabbing for this when styling my hair. Also, due to the small size of the product I can't imagine it would last me anyway, since my hair is so long the bottle suggests I would require 10-15 sprays per use. 

WELEDA Iris Hydrating Day Cream

This is a delicate face cream enriched with jojoba seed oil and witch hazel to target dry skin. I have oily skin myself but I do tend to get dry patches on my face now and then so I will be making use of this. The cream isn't heavy at all and smells rather nice.   


Tamara x

1 comment

  1. I love glossybox!! They have everytime the prettiest things in it! :)

    p.s. I hope you will check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.