Sleek Brow Kit

Thursday 16 April 2015

Sleek Brow Kit - £8.49 £2

It's been a while since I stumbled across a beauty bargain and I may have got a little excited when I spotted this gem discounted in Boots. This is the Sleek Brow Kit made for creating the perfect, defined brows. This product instantly reminded me of Benefit's 'Brow Zings' brow shaping kit, but of course it is a fraction of the price. To fill my brows I usually use the matte brown shade of my Sleek i-Divine Au Natural eye shadow palette but as that has now finished this kit has been a great substitute. The setting powder is a perfect match for my brows without leaving them looking over done, I've never been too keen on shaping wax so I have yet to give this one a try. This kit includes teeny tiny tweezers, a blending brush and an angled brush - great for travel or for using on the go.


Tamara x

4 comments

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.