Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint in Eat My Dust

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint - £3.99

Barry M is definitely my go to for nail polish, I'm always excited to try their new ranges and explore their unique variety of colours. The Quick Dry nail paint collection is a recent launch and I was certainly quick to check it out! With a selection of 9 Spring shades, these varnishes claim to dry moments after applying which is perfect if you're on the go or - if you're like me - someone who leaves nail painting to the last minute. 

After putting it to the test, I have developed a love/hate relationship with this product and honestly it turned out to be rather disappointing. Although I absolutely adore this pastel blue/grey shade, I really despise the formula of the varnish. With every stroke of the brush the product instantly dries which makes application tedious and leaves a streaky appearance, almost like an old polish that has become thick and unusable. For me, it took around 3 coats to create an even finish and after just one day of wear my nails began to chip. Overall I'd rate this 2/5 and unfortunately I wouldn't consider repurchasing.


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. The shade looks perfect for spring and summer. I'm not sure if we have Barry M available in the US, I'll have to look for it cause I've read so many good reviews about their nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep an eye out, you never know you may find it! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.