LUSH Easter

Thursday 9 April 2015

Lush Hoppity Poppity bath bomb - £2.50
Lush Fluffy Egg bath bomb - £2.95

Instead of devouring an unnecessary amount of chocolate eggs this Easter, I treated myself to these bath time cuties. Lush introduced a range of products to celebrate the Easter season from bath bombs to soaps which are still available to purchase throughout the month of April. From the bunch, I chose the adorable 'Hoppity Poppity' bath bomb which is shaped as a little white bunny with a pink nose. This literally smells like a Spring evening with fresh scents of violet and lavender, with an added zest of lime. I really loved using this in my bath before bed as it is so calming and the aroma pleases the scenses. I also picked up a 'Fluffy Egg' bath bomb as it had a similar scent and appearance to one of my all time Lush favourites 'Think Pink'. Bath water instantly turns a vibrant pink and the room fills with a sweet yet musky fragrance.

I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend!

Tamara x

2 comments

  1. Love the Easter range, looks all so cute x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.