Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick in Nude Perfection

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick - £4.99

I have a weakness for nude lipsticks and yet again I have another to add to my collection. This is the Colour Drama lipstick from Maybelline in the shade 'Nude Perfection' which I have spotted beauty vloggers Lily and Sarah wearing recently. This is an everyday wear shade with amazing pigmentation and matte finish. To my surprise the product has a hydrating, creamy consistency and my lips aren't left dry or uncomfortable, despite being a mattefying product. As this is a pencil lipstick it gives great precision when applying so I am able to line the lips perfectly before filling them in. I must admit this colour does appear much more peachy than I was expecting, for me personally peach tones suit me depending on how tanned my skin is. I think once I've had a little more sun on my face this shade won't wash me out so much. Overall I'd highly recommend this product, it is available in 10 shades and has been closely compared with the Nars Velvet Matte lip pencils.
  


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. Love that shade! Hopefully we'll get these here in the US pretty soon cause I can't wait to pick all shades :))

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.