Max Factor Creme Puff Blush

Monday 20 April 2015

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush - £8.99

So I have a little confession, I may have purchased this product simply because of how pretty it was and I definitely didn't need another blusher to add to my stash but I am in love with this! Max Factor has recently released the Creme Puff Blush collection, available in 6 stunning multi-tonal shades to add an effortless pop of colour on the cheeks. I chose shade No.30 'Gorgeous Berries' which is a beautiful, baked blend of plumb and pink. Day to day I usually only apply bronzer but I have discovered adding even a subtle amount of this blush makes such a difference, giving my skin a naturally flushed appearance - even my boyfriend was impressed! The blush itself is very pigmented so I would suggest to apply it lightly to build it up to your preference and it lasts throughout the day on without the need for touch ups. 


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.