Fashion Blah Blah Blah: The Fluffy Knit

Saturday 29 November 2014

H&M jumper - £29.99 £15

I've never got on board with fluffy knits but after stumbling across this H&M jumper I now totally get the hype. I managed to purchase this on sale at half price so it was the perfect Winter bargain. This jumper is so snug and cosy, it's really comfortable to wear and doesn't itch. These photos don't show the exact colour too well but it is a powder grey/blue. The material doesn't malt and is ever so soft. I choose to wear this with black leggings/jeans and ankle boots. It has quite a boxy shape to it and does make my upper body look a lot larger, my boyfriend claims I look like the 'hug in a mug' from the Cup 'a' Soup ad - but it's what you would expect with something so thick and furry! This has certainly become a real staple piece for my A/W wardrobe and I'd definitely invest in others.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.