Khroma Beauty

Sunday 30 November 2014

Khroma Beauty Quick Transformation Set 'Shebang' - £19.95 £3.99

TK Maxx never fails to feed my bargain beauty hunger and here is my latest find. Khroma beauty was launched by the Kardashian sisters with each product designed with Kourtney, Kim and Khloé’s personal input. This is the Quick Transformation set which includes a shadow palette, pencil eye liner and false lashes. The stunning shades of the palette were the initial reason I bought this, they are so pigmented and are gorgeous to wear this season. Together they can great a warm smoky eye or a golden neutral tone. The palette also includes two highlight shadows which are lovely to use on the inner corners of the eye or on the brow bone for added intensity. The eye liner is your standard kohl liner and I have yet to try the lashes but I have to say if I'm already this impressed with Khroma beauty, I definitely need to try more from the range!


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.