Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil - £2.99

I must admit I'm quite lazy when it comes to maintaining my brows, I have a very basic grooming routine and I've recently wanted to make a little more effort. My mum had actually purchased this product for herself and I was rather impressed with the appearance of the brush so I decided to get one for myself to try out. This is the Master Shape brow pencil by Maybelline which is available in two shades, 'Dark Blonde' and 'Soft Brown' which is the closest to my natural brow colour. The wax formulated pencil is to be used to fill in the brows and the brush to tidy up and give the overall shape. I'm not entirely pleased with the performance of the pencil, due to it's incredibly soft, crayon like consistency it isn't exactly durable and needs re-sharpening regularly. I also didn't find that the pigmentation was anything worth commenting on, I do however really like the brush and I will continue to use it in my everyday routine.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.