Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent

Friday 9 May 2014

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent - £47.00*

Once again, the fragrance of the Summer has returned and this time I have a bottle to claim my own. Bronze Goddess is a collection by Estee Lauder that is relaunched each year for a limited time over the Spring/Summer period. The Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent in particular seems to be the holy grail for most beauty gurus and I have noticed it sells out ridiculously fast both in store and online so I knew I needed to get it ASAP. Lucky for me my birthday is a week away and this launch couldn't have come at a more convenient time. My mum kindly purchased this for me as an early gift and even she has fallen in love with it herself..which does however mean we will surely be fighting over it. 

This is a stunning fragrance that is quite literally Summer in a bottle. I instantly think of warm sunsets on the beach and fresh tropic air with every spray. Warm notes of Bergamot, Sandalwood and mandarin are complimented by cooler notes of Tiare Flower, Jasmine and Vanilla. The distinctive scent of Coconut is what caught my attention most of all, if you know me well you'll know I adore anything Coconut. The product is light on the skin but lingers throughout the day and is most certainly recognisable as it differs from any fragrance I have ever known. I'd highly recommend anyone to buy Bronze Goddess, it smells gorgeous and the bottle alone looks beautiful. Better yet you get a generous 100ml for under £50 which we all know is unheard of when it comes to fragrances!


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.