LUSH Sakura Bath Bomb

Thursday 8 May 2014

LUSH Sakura Bath Bomb - £3.25

This has got to be my favourite Lush bath bomb EVER, I remember falling in love with it years ago when I was practically obsessed with Lush in my teens. Strangely enough it hadn't occurred to me that it had actually disappeared from the shelf, probably due to my distraction over other products, but on my last visit I had a moment of reminiscence when I spotted a delightful pile of Sakura! Sakura has a beautiful scent of Jasmine which instantly pleases me, it fills the room with a lovely floral aroma with a blend of orange flower, lemon oil and Mimosa. The inspiration behind this bath bomb is Japanese Cherry Blossom which is a significant indication of the arrival of Spring. My mood is uplifted and I feel ever so refreshed whenever I use Sakura, my only disappointment is that I only bought the one when really I need about ten!


Tamara x

5 comments

  1. What a gorgeous bath bomb. I need to try this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you must :) thank you for reading Coco x

      Delete
  2. Lush has used sodium laurel sulphate in their hair care and soap products for 30 years, in particular their Rock Star, Porridge and Honey and I Washed the Kids soaps Not good if you are sensitive to SLS (https://www.lush.co.uk/sodium-lauryl-sulfate)
    They now say they have 'recently begun to replace sodium lauryl sulfate with a milder surfactant, sodium coco-sulfate. This new material is kinder to the scalp, but still cleans the hair effectively.'
    The whole “coconut-derived” or “from coconut oil” or whatever verbiage you see on the label is a marketing gimmick to make you believe that somehow the ingredient is more natural. Don’t fall for it! Choose instead products that have REAL natural ingredients rather than chemicals they’re trying to pass off as “more natural.”
    Source: http://www.drfranklipman.com/sodium-lauryl-sulfate-from-coconut-is-it-safer/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria, thank you for the heads up! x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.