Dior j'adore Eau de Parfum

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Dior j'adore Eau de Parfum 50ml

This is a recent addition to my perfume collection and although it isn't a fragrance I would usually consider, it has been pleasant to use. J'adore is pure femininity in a bottle, it has a seductive and sophisticated scent which is sure to attract attention. Blended with Ylang Ylang, Rose and a base note of Jasmine, this is a beautiful floral perfume. It's not overpowering on the skin but it does linger throughout the day which makes it perfect for long wear. The bottle itself is just as sultry as the product, with it's curvaceous shape and chic gold detail, it looks stunning placed on my dressing table. I tend to wear this for formal or special occasions as it definitely has a mature manner to it. 

Tamara x

2 comments

  1. this is one of my moms perfumes! I love it! it reminds me so much of her, great scent beautiful bottle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum likes it too :) thank you for reading x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.