Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

Friday 13 December 2013

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm - £21.00

I haven't invested in high end skincare for a rather long time so with everyone raving about the Clinique Take The Day Off cleansing balm I thought it was about time to treat myself. Although this balm has been around for a while it has recently been a hit with most beauty gurus. It has been developed for all skin types and helps to remove stubborn make up and dirt. A little goes a long way, just a small nut sized amount takes away foundation and mascara with ease. To be blunt the product does look like lard, but once rubbed in between the fingertips it warms into a soft oily substance which melts into the skin effortlessly. It rinses off extremely well and does not leave any residue, leaving my skin feeling smoother and matte. Although the balm removes my make up I can't say I can depend on it entirely to thoroughly wash my face and so I always follow up with either an exfoliator or a liquid cleanser/toner.

This product does cost quite a fair bit at over £21 a pop but I could see straight away that it was going to last me a really long time and will certainly last me well into 2014.


Tamara x

4 comments

  1. I was thinking about buying this, I just always worry that its not worth the price x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a little costly, I do hope high street brands release they're own take of the product! x

      Delete
  2. The price of this always bothered me too, The Body Shop do a great cleansing balm and it's around £12!

    Tiny Alis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!? I did not know this, what is it called? I'd love to know x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.