Clinique High Impact Mascara

Thursday 26 March 2015

Clinique High Impact Mascara - €7,50

During my recent holiday I came across a local drug-store that sold high and low end cosmetics at ridiculously affordable prices. Since I had only had taken hand luggage away with me, I was slightly limited to what I could purchase but I did manage to pick up an old favourite of mine. This is the Clinique High Impact mascara, which I have always known to be a high performer and at such a low price it only made sense to buy it. This is the ideal every day wear mascara, perfect to pop into your hand bag when your on the go .

This mascara gives the lashes instant definition and length which you can build as you desire. The product consistency isn't too wet and doesn't create any unwanted clumps. It has a bold, bristle brush that separates the lashes as the mascara is applied. I have found it to be very durable and easy to remove at the end of the day.


Tamara x

1 comment

  1. I like the look of the brush, it looks like it would give a lot of length and volume. I have to look it up next time I'm in Sephora to see if we have it here in the US.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.