Benefit Rockateur

Friday 27 December 2013

Benefit Rockateur - £23.50

This little treasure was on my Christmas list and I was lucky enough to find it wrapped up under the tree. Rockateur is a gorgeous powder blush, released earlier this year by Benefit, and I absolutely adore it.  I don't choose to wear blush upon my cheeks for everyday wear and instead opt for bronzer as I rarely find a shade of blush that truly compliments my skin tone and I usually end up looking like a china doll. Rockateur gives a subtle yet buildable tint, warming the skin with a rosy, golden glow. I like to apply this on the apples of my cheeks and sweep it along the sides of my face to define my cheek bones. For application, I much prefer using my trusty Real Techniques Powder brush rather than the one that is included with this product. I know this product will be wearable all year round, accentuating sun-kissed skin during the Summer and giving warmth to frosty faces in the colder months. I really enjoy using the powder blush boxes by Benefit, other favourites include Sugarbomb and Hervana.


Tamara x

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.