Marc Jacobs Honey Eau De Parfume

Sunday 29 December 2013

Marc Jacobs Honey Eau De Parfume Spray 50ml

This darling was a Christmas gift from my Mum and I couldn't have received it at a better time since all my current fragrances have run dry one by one in the last month or so. Honey has a beautifully fresh scent of mandarin and pear with a distinctive honeysuckle and vanilla base. The blend of floral notes and sweet fruits pleases the senses and instantly uplifts my mood. The product itself sets well onto the skin however I personally choose to apply this for day wear only as I much prefer more musky, spiced fragrances for evening wear. This is most certainly going to be my most reached for scent once Spring has sprung as it just screams out sunshine! The bottle is perhaps a little awkward to carry around in my handbag but it does add a cheerful touch to my dressing table and the decorative pearl honey bees are simply adorable . 


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. I think I might have to find this the next time I'm sephora! I love vanilla based perfumes! I can't wait to find this so I can sniff it!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.