Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer

Sunday 15 September 2013

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer 200ml - £13.50

I can't help but use my lunch breaks as an excuse to ponder around the shops and of course Boots was an essential stop. I was pleasantly surprised to find that one of my favourite branches had undergone refurbishment and had introduced several new counters including Bumble & Bumble, Smashbox and Liz Earle. I've only ever owned two products from Liz Earle and I'm not really in the position to be able to invest in such a high end brand, however there was one item I could not leave the store without!

At Christmas last year I received the 'Skincare Starter Gift' which consisted of the much loved 'Cleanse & Polish' and the 'Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer' which I have been lost without since it ran out a few months ago. Out of curiosity I wanted to see how much it retailed at, expecting a ridiculous price I was surprised to find it sold for just over £13 and although that isn't exactly 'cheap' it is definitely affordable. I'm also really happy with the quantity of the product, I think 200ml is a generous amount for what you pay for. 

This is a wonderful skin toner which has most certainly improved the appearance of my skin. I unfortunately have to deal with regular break outs and unsightly blemishes which leaves my face looking rather worse for wear but I have found this product reduces redness and evens my skin tone noticeably well. The consistency of the spritzer is lightweight and cooling which is really soothing on the skin, it has a lovely fresh fragrance and has been developed with natural ingredients including Aloe Vera, Cucumber and Vitamin E. My skin is still no where near perfect but having this toner in my routine is extremely beneficial and I would highly recommend it.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.