GlossyBox: The London Edition

Saturday 28 September 2013


ELIZABETH ARDEN Untold
My preference of perfume is anything floral, sultry and fresh. This fragrance by Elizabeth Arden has certainly ticked the boxes for me, with a musky yet sweet scent it's simply elegant.'Untold' has been developed with divine fruits and flowers including Jasmine, Pear, Patchouli and currants. Captured within a beautiful glass bottle it looks so lovely on my dressing table. I like to apply this on my wrists and neck, as with most perfumes, however I have discovered that the smell fades a little sooner than I'd expect it too.

EYLURE Pre-glued Lashes
I only wear falsies on nights out with the girls so I am waiting for the right occasion to give these ones a try. Eyelure is definitely my 'go to' brand when it comes to purchasing false lashes and I'm really intrigued to see how well these pre-glued ones perform. Applying lashes can be such a hassle, especially when fiddling about with the glue, but these promise to avoid all that fuss and drama.    

TONI & GUY Classic Shine & Gloss Serum
I don't like to over do it when using products on my hair and so I try to use the least amount as I can. I'm not ever fussed about using serums or finishing products when styling my hair but I figured there's no harm in giving this a go. It has a chic fragrance to it and the consistency is light so doesn't weight the hair down.
Just one pump is enough to give my locks some added shine, any more than that the hair becomes a little greasy looking. I prefer to use this when placing my hair in a ponytail to give it a more sleek and neater appearance.   

BE A BOMBSHELL COSMETICS Onyx Eye Liner
Eye liner is essential in my everyday make up routine so receiving yet another in this month's box wasn't an issue for me. This product is very much like a thick marker pen allowing you to draw a defined line across the lids but personally I found the nib to be too large which made it rather difficult for me to create my everyday cat eye flick Stupidly I managed to leave the product without it's lid therefore it dried out before I could even get a second use out of it which annoying doesn't leave me with much to say about it overall..   

RIMMEL Stay Blushed Blusher
Honestly I didn't think I'd like this product but I have absolutely loved it ever since. Usually I much prefer powder blushers so using this liquid one by Rimmel took me right out of my comfort zone but I have to say I have really taken to it. The shade especially I am really pleased with - 004 'Sunkissed Cherry' - which appears to compliment my skin tone so well. I was worried the consistency of the blush would be too damp on my skin but instead it has a mousse like texture which can be easily blended with my finger tips. A little goes along way with this product, just a pin sized amount on the apple of my cheeks is enough to give them a warm, subtle tint that lasts all day. 


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.