NOTD: Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Satsuma

Saturday 21 September 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - £3.99 each

I absolutely love the formula of the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail paints but out of the entire range there are only a few shades that I actually like. I had recently noticed that additional colours had been introduced and there was one that caught my eye immediately! 'Satsuma' is an amazing, vibrant red with an orange undertone which I completely adore. It looks amazing on the nails and has chic glossy finish that lasts for days. The polish itself is simple to apply giving an even coat over each nail in fast, easy strokes. I found that although one coat looked pretty good, a second delayed chipping allowing the polish to become wearable for much longer. I have had a fair number of compliments on this nail colour, aside from the disapproval of my mother..but I do wish it had been launched over the Summer as I think it looks fabulous with a tan and might be a little too bold for A/W. 


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. Such a beautiful colour! Really want to get this :)
    If you ever have time, please do check out my blog, im totally new to this and it would mean alot!
    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Jasmine :) good luck with the blog, I have followed to show my support! x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.