Prada Candy

Saturday 5 January 2013


Prada Candy Eau de Parfum 30ml

I know this perfume is somewhat old news but I have wanted it ever since it launched and with prices usually starting from £30 or above I don't regularly treat myself to new fragrances. Thankfully I got this as a Christmas present from my Dad and everything about it is gorgeous from the vibrant pink and gold bottle to the smell of the perfume itself. 'Candy' is a sweet yet sultry scent created by white musk and a delicious essence of Caramel and in no way compares to any other fragrance I have previously owned. A simple spray of this perfume will make you feel playfully seductive or devilishly cute. If floral, fruity or spicy scents are more to your taste you may not take keenly to 'Candy' but never say never to a quick smell of it next time you're at the perfume counter. 

Wearable for both day and night however it honestly isn't at all long lasting and I have found myself having to 're-spritz' throughout the day as the scent seems to fade ridiculously fast which is a huge disappointment, I probably won't be repurchasing this myself once this bottle has emptied. 


Tamara x

3 comments

  1. This perfume looks so cute! Such a shame that the scent doesn't last long, I own a really nice fresh smelling Prada perfume (can't remember the name right now though) and the scent lasts all day so I'm surprised this is not long lasting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice fragrance, apart from the poor longevity. I love my Prada infusion d'iris fragrance and it lasts all day! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwww love it!!
    Thanks for the comment =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.