The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash

Thursday 27 December 2012


The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash - £5.00

With my love for Tea Tree god knows why I hadn't thought to try the Tea Tree range found at The Body Shop sooner! One of my favourite skin care products is Dr Bronner's Magic Liquid  Soap with Tea Tree and I have been looking out for a slightly cheaper alternative and so I picked up this facial wash for a nifty price of £5. This product claims to remove impurities from blemish prone skin, leaving it thoroughly cleansed and treated. The consistency of the product is light and leaves a matte feeling on the face once rinsed. I have been using this facial wash morning and night to refresh my face and it definitely rids my skin of any excess oil and shine. Results didn't show straight away for me, it took a few days for me to notice any improvement with my blemishes but my skin does look so much more clearer especially since having recently broken out and I'm certain I will be repurchasing this product from now on.

I'm  interested to try more products from this range especially the facial exfoliating pads and the blemish gel. Have you tried this range at all? I'd love to know what you recommend. 

Tamara x

6 comments

  1. Looks like a great product!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried that particular range but I've tried the vitamin E day & night creams from the Body Shop and they are really good, so I might buy more skincare from there in the future!

    http://bella-vita-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's just reminded me, I must grab a Vitamin E night cream next time!

    thank you for reading x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really fancy this, maybe i'll give it a shot next time i'm in town! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard the Tea Tree pore minimising primer is good, that'll be my next body shop purchase! x

      Delete
  5. I love this! I never used to use face washes before because a lot of them would cause breakouts. But this amazing, I've also used the tea tree body wash - and it's exactly the same as the face wash and suitable to use on your face too! Love this stuff! x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.