Santa Baby...

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Tis Christmas time beautiful people! December came incredibly quick and this whole year in general has flown by and since we're all getting into a festive mood I thought I'd pick five products that I wouldn't at all mind finding under my Christmas tree.


Liz Earle Skincare Starter Gift Set (17.50) Viktor & Rolf Eau de Parfum (price varies) The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Bath Crystals (£12.00) Clarisonic Mia (price varies) Benefit The POREfessional (£23.50*)

As a beauty blogger I'm a little embarrassed to have not yet had any form of Liz Earle product in my hands and with every beauty guru raving about the wonder that is the Cleanse and Polish, I thought this Skin Care Starter Gift Set would be perfect for a Liz Earle virgin like myself. I have a fair few perfumes in mind that I would love get this Christmas and Flowerbomb by Viktor &Rolf is one that I have been lusting over for months! Ginger is such a festive scent and at the moment I've taken to the Ginger Sparkle collection, part of the seasonal range at The Body Shop and these bath crystals would be so indulgent in a hot bath this Winter. Although I'm a bit hesitant about investing in the Clarisonic I was a little reassured to see that there is a brush head available for sensitive skin and with my skin so prone to breakouts I think this is ideal. Benefits POREfessional is definitely the best primer I have used and is kind to my oily complexion...there's always space in my make up bag for another!

Let me know what you've wished for this Christmas, I'd love for you to share some ideas and I hope you're all having a lovely month. Have you been naughty or nice this year?

Tamara x

4 comments

  1. I really wanna try the body shop bath crystals and clarisonic mia. nice list btw :)

    http://abullettothehead.blogspot.ie

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah :) hope you have a wonderful christmas x

      Delete
  2. Great stuff!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey nice stuff here!
    Thanks for the comment!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.