Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

Friday 5 October 2012


Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - £8.99

The brush I currently use to apply my foundation is seeing it's last days, lately I've found the bristles to be losing their firmness which makes it a little frustrating when putting my face on. Fed up with bearing with the annoyance, I decided to purchase the Real Techniques Expert Face brush which I found on Amazon for a nifty £8.99. I haven't actually seen this brush before and I was initially intending to buy the buffing brush I have heard so much about but this brush is designed specifically for liquid foundation and I guess I was persuaded by the word 'expert'.

So far this brush is a HUGE improvement from my last! The brush is firm but doesn't aggravate the face as it has incredibly soft bristles which gently buff foundation evenly over the skin. I'm also finding that I'm using much less product with this brush, it spreads so well over my face and barely absorbs my foundation. I really don't know how I've done without it.


Tamara x 

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.