Happy Birthday Beauty Blah Blah Blah!

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Hello beautiful people,

It's hard to believe but today will mark a whole year since I began Beauty Blah Blah Blah! I have really enjoyed writing my blog and am so pleased with my increasing worldwide recognition. It's still early days for me, I haven't quite reached 100,000 page views and I don't have hundreds of followers but I am still eager to continue blogging and make Beauty Blah Blah Blah a success!

Of course I'd like to say a huge thank you to all my followers and everyone who has read and commented on my posts so far, you've all given such lovely feedback which has encouraged me to continue with my reviews.

If you didn't know already Beauty Blah Blah Blah is on Twitter, follow @Beauty_Blah and on Facebook.

Thanks so much again

Tamara x

2 comments

  1. I like your blog!

    I am your newest follower dear.
    It would be great if you follow me back :D

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.