SheSaidBeauty October Box

Saturday 13 October 2012



CELLNIQUE Advanced Bio Renewal Masque
I have to agree with most reviews I've read, this sample is just too small, which is such a shame because I would have liked to have got more than one use out of it. I was quite off put  by this product on first instinct as it began to sting my skin when I applied it and I was unsure whether I could bare it but gradually my skin felt more comfortable. There were no instructions of how long to keep the mask on so I chose a safe 5 minutes after which my face felt incredibly cleansed and polished. 

B.LIV Off With Those Heads
I suffer from awful blackheads and find it really difficult to get rid of them so I was reassured to find this in this month's box but I was left pretty disappointed. Basically this product had no effect whatsoever on my skin so unfortunately there's not really much to say about it.

HERBACIN Wuta Kamile Hand Cream
Hand cream is not usually a necessity for me but I think it's time I take better care of my hands so I will be making use of this product. The cream has a thick consistency that I would consider to be more of a balm never the less my hands are left feeling moisturised and conditioned every time.

BIAO Beauty Rejuvenating Night Creme 
This is a gentle, soothing night cream perfect for applying before bed time, it's light on the skin and has a soft floral fragrance. The sample came as a sachet which hasn't lasted me at all, after a matter of days it is already empty, and despite how much I liked using it I probably wouldn't purchase the full product.    

KERASTRAIGHT Moisture and Protein Masks
Currently I'm trying out the Tresemme Smooth Keratin range so I've only had the chance to use one of these two hair masks. The moisture mask has a pleasant melon like smell and left my hair feeling soft and manageable. The only downside is that the one sachet wasn't enough for my long, thick hair so I probably didn't get the full effect of the product. I'm hoping that the protein mask will give just as good results as my hair doesn't seem to be at it's best right now.  

MYVITAMINS
I think it is fair to say that not all of us are sensible when it comes to vitamins and with Autumn here and Winter on it's way vitamins are vital when keeping nasty colds and flu's at bay. I usually take Vitamin C with Zinc which I purchase from Holland and Barrett and I must say it has improved my immune system a great deal. In my box I received a pack of  MyVitamins Chromium tablets (30 tablets), honestly I have no idea what health benefits these have so I may need to do a little research before taking them.


Tamara x

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.