Vision & Virtuosity by Tiffany & Co.

Sunday 21 August 2022


Vision & Virtuosity by Tiffany & Co.
Saatchi Gallery
Duke of York's HQ, King's Rd, London SW3 4RY

To celebrate 150 years of Tiffany & Co in London, this wonderful exhibition commemorated the jeweller's extraordinary history and some of its most iconic pieces. It was held at the Saatchi Gallery, and despite the high demand for tickets, I was lucky enough to book a slot on the very last day of the exhibition. From start to finish, I was taken on a journey through Tiffany & Co's heritage and archives of beautiful jewellery and objects. I was in absolute awe of the legendary 128.54-carat yellow diamond and the classic Tiffany engagement rings and the sheer amount of sparkle I witnessed was mesmerising. I was also, delighted to walk through the space dedicated to one of my most favourite films, Breakfast at Tiffany's, starring Audrey Hepburn. Overall, a stunning showcase of such an established brand.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.