Craftiosity: Brush Lettering Baubles

Friday 4 December 2020


I made it a goal to be more productive with my time during Lockdown 2.0 but I was starting to run out of ideas. That is until I discovered Craftiosity!

Admittedly I'm not into my crafts, partly down to the excuse of lack of time - but I wanted to give something new a try and with more free time on my hands, it seemed like a nice idea.

Craftiosity is a monthly craft kit subscription that offers an array of creative projects for you to enjoy at home. Each kit comes with all the materials you'll need, along with step by step instructions and decorative postcards.

I had the pleasure of receiving the Brush Lettering Baubles kit, just in time for the festive period. Within the box were two wooden baubles, brush pens and acrylic paint - the perfect components needed to created folk-inspired decorative Christmas baubles.

I found this project so relaxing and I loved practicing letters with the brush pens. You're free to create your own design or follow the tutorial provided for inspiration. The baubles make lovely tree decorations with a personal touch and would make an adorable little gift for loved ones.

An additional bauble would have been a nice to have, just to act as a 'practice', as it took me some to get the hang of the intricacy of the paint brush. 

Overall, this kit made an enjoyable past time especially since spending more time at home. It's been a nice distraction in between work and on weekends. 

Thank you @hype_experiences_london for arranging this media box from @craftiosity. If you love writing reviews, I recommend joining their community! More info here https://hypeexperiences.com/about-for-reviewers

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.