El Rayo Tequila Gift Box

Monday 21 December 2020

*mediapackage

Tis' the season for a tipple, or two. My spirit of choice? Tequila! And what better way to celebrate the festivities than with a round of fresh and zesty cocktails.

My taste for tequila has definitely matured over the years. Gone are the days of one too many shots on a night out in my twenties, now in my thirties,  I much prefer a more sophisticated serve. Whether it's a Picante, Paloma or a classic Margarita - tequila based cocktails are most definitely my favourite. But a serve I had not ever considered before was tequila and tonic. Something so simple, but so delightful!

This El Rayo tequila gift box makes the perfect treat for Christmas to enjoy together. Inside you'll find 40ml El Rayo Plata - a combination of citrus, pepper and herbal notes - along side 40ml El Rayo Reposado - a blend of aromatic burnt orange and almond. You also get four cans of London Essence Indian Tonic so you can build your serve.

For my tequila and tonic creation, I used Himalayan pink sea salt to rim a tumbler glass, a generous helping of ice and juicy grapefruit to garnish.

If you're looking for that last minute gift, I'd highly recommend this gift box. It makes a great addition to an at home bar and it's so much fun to create your own tequila cocktails.

Thank you @hype_experiences_london for arranging this media box delivery from El Rayo. If you love creating content, I recommend joining our community! More info here https://hypeexperiences.com/about-for-reviewers


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.