What I got for Christmas 2016

Wednesday 4 January 2017

REN Skincare
REN is one of my go to's for skincare, so I was grateful to receive this trio of products which includes the Foaming Cleanser, Hot Cloth Cleanser and the Invisible Pores Detox mask. These are a great addition to my New Year beauty routine.

Zara handbag
An adorable little bag for my everyday essentials, great for wearing on the weekend and on evenings out. It has gold detailing with an adjustable chain strap and compliments any outfit with it's classic design.

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow
Even though this was on my Christmas list, I never expected to actually receive it, it was a treat indeed. This beautiful duo gives my skin natural warmth and a glow that lasts all day, it looks so elegant in my make up bag and I hope it lasts me right through the year.

Topshop faux leather jacket
I wore my last leather jacket to death and seriously needed a replacement. This one from Topshop is super comfortable, I chose the next size up to it was a little over sized for layering. I'm looking forward to styling with this in 2017.

Topshop bomber jacket
I've wanted a bomber jacket for a while now and at last I came across the perfect one! This Topshop gem is lined with a soft faux fur, giving extra warmth on the coldest of days. It is a gorgeous burgundy colour wearable from Autumn through to the Spring.


What was your favourite gift this Christmas?


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.