Bee Good Skincare

Sunday 15 January 2017

(LEFT TO RIGHT)
Bee Good Honey & Propolis 2-in-1 Cream Cleanser
Bee Good Hydrate, Smooth & Prime Serum
Be Good Lift & Brighten Eye Cream
Bee Good Plump & Firm Moisturiser

Bee Good has fast become one of my favourite skincare brands! Whenever I've had a skin crisis, their products have always rescued and revived the condition and appearance of my complexion. They are the only premium skincare brand to use British beeswax, honey and propolis in their ranges, as well as natural, botanical ingredients. Each product purchased contributes to the sustainability of UK Bee farms to ensure our bees are happy in the care of educated keepers.

I'm extremely impressed with my daily Bee Good skin routine, it enables me to cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate my skin instantly and I've noticed an vast improvement in my skin tone. I'd recommend this brand to anyone, especially those with sensitive or blemish prone skin.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.