Lee Stafford Coco Loco Blow & Go Genius Lotion

Sunday 24 July 2016

Lee Stafford Coco Loco Blow & Go Genius Lotion - £6.99


On the hunt for a new heat protector for my hair, I came across Lee Stafford's Coco Loco Blow & Go Genius Lotion. What instantly caught my attention was the key ingredient of coconut which, if you know me well enough - you'll know I absolutely love! This is a multipurpose product for the hair, not only does it protect your locks it conditions, strengthens and softens.

To apply I squeeze a small amount on to my palm then massage gently into my hair from the middle down to the ends. This product is to be used on towel dry hair before styling. I can't get enough of the scent of the lotion, it smells gorgeous and lingers through the day. My hair doesn't feel weighed down or sticky and instantly feels smoother. I will definitely be repurchasing this and would recommend it to anyone this summer.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.