#MyCalvins

Thursday 30 June 2016


Calvin Klein Modern grey cotton logo bralette - £28.00
Calvin Klein black cotton bralette - £28.00
Calvin Klein Modern black cotton thong - £17.00

I had wanted Calvin Klein underwear for so long but I was never sure whether to invest in some. When it comes to bras and pants, it doesn't phase me whether their designer but there's just something about Calvin's signature look that I can't ignore. I was treated to a bralette and thong for my birthday and soon I made another purchase myself. They're lovely to wear, the thong is surprisingly comfortable and the fact their are cotton means they're really soft on the skin. I like to wear these on more casual days over weekends but I just love to see them peeking through my clothes.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.