Bourjois Rice Powder Java

Monday 11 July 2016

   Bourjois Rice Powder Java - £9.99

This is a rather overdue post - I had purchased this product quite a few months ago but have only recently been using it in my make up routine. This is the Bourjois Rice Powder Java, which had been released to celebrate the brand's 150th birthday. The powder itself is a cult product dating back to 1879 and is still popular amongst beauty junkies today!

I have been using this as a finish to my base to give a smooth, matte complexion. The powder is incredibly light on the skin and is pleasantly fragrant. It's transparent in colour and does not over power my skin tone. Although I have found this product doesn't dry out my skin, I can't guarantee it would set well on those with dry skin types. I also love the classic packaging, it would look so perfect on the vanity table of a french boudoir.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.