Grounded Coconut & Lime Hydrating Natural Hair Mask

Saturday 11 June 2016

Grounded Coconut & Lime Hydrating Natural Hair Mask - £12.50

I absolutely love Grounded scrubs and I finally got round to purchasing their natural hair mask. As my hair is bleached, it's prone to frizz and often looks dry. I like to use this product as an over night treatment to give my hair some much needed TLC and to revive it's appearance. The mask is packed with nourishing ingredients including coconut, avocado and macadamia oils as well as lime and of course coffee! After each use my locks appear smoother and glossier, the product is light in consistency and washes out with ease. It has a lovely, tropic fragrance that is sure to get anyone in the mood for Summer!


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.