My Everyday Make Up

Tuesday 9 February 2016

BASE
For my base I use my favourite foundation, Estee Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in shade 'Dawn' followed by my trusty Maybelline Eye Eraser concealer.


BROWS
I begin by brushing through my brow hairs and then fill with a brown shadow from my favourite brow kit by Sleek. I then finish taming my brows with Maybelline's Brow Drama mascara.


EYES
I like to give my lids warmth by using Benefit's Hoola bronzer all over and then across my lower lash line. Then I take shade 'Darkhorse' from my Urban Decay Naked palette and line my lower lash line and blend into my bronzed lid. With the Collection Fast Stroke liquid liner I create an even cat eye flick. To finish off the eyes I use my current favourite mascara, Maybelline's Lash Sensation mascara.


CHEEKS
I can't get enough of Vita Liberata's Trystal mineral bronzer, which also acts as a self tanner. I choose to apply this on my temples, nose and chin as well as defining my cheeks. To add some colour to the apples of me cheeks I like to use MAC's blush in 'Peaches'.




Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.