How I Clean My Skin

Monday 22 February 2016


To start, I like to remove all my make up with the Clinique Take the Day off Cleansing Balm. This buttery tub of goodness melts away even the most stubborn of make up and feels soft on the skin. A little goes a long way and one tub can last me months! 


To remove the product, along with excess make up and dirt, I use a face cloth or muslin soaked under hot water and gently rub my face in circular motions. Rinsing as I go the cloth literally takes the day off from my face - the proof is in how grubby it gets!


Although my cleansing balm works a dream at taking off make up I still like to take extra care by following up with a liquid cleanser or make up remover such as this one by REN. This picks up anything that has been left behind and gives that deeper clean feeling.


To finish I love to spray my entire face with the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer. I swear by this product as it gives my skin a fresh burst of essential oils and overall helps to balance out my skin tone. I then follow up with a moisturiser before getting into bed for some beauty sleep. 



Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.