Barry M Matte Nail Paint in Vanilla

Thursday 4 February 2016

Barry M Matte Nail Paint - £3.99

It's been a while since I treated myself to a new nail polish and I was delighted to find this Barry M Matte Nail Paint in shade 'Vanilla'. This is a perfect transition shade to wear from Winter through to Spring and even better that it has a muted matte finish. I initially thought this was your average 'greige' shade but there is a subtle undertone of purple which really compliments my skin tone. The only thing I would criticise is how easy the nail paint chips and I often I needed to re-apply to maintain an even finish.

Overall this is a beautiful colour, wearable for any occasion and if you love your nudes this will be right up your street!


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.