MAC Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy

Tuesday 19 May 2015

MAC Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy - £15.50

The Kylie Jenner lip craze is still on the horizon, with many of us trying to imitate those over lined lips and creating that signature lip colour. It's been revealed that the culprits for her plump pout are MAC pencil lip liners in 'Soar' and 'Whirl' as well as MAC's 'Velvet Teddy' matte lipstick which at last I have got my hands on! Velvet Teddy has been selling out in stores and online since word got and for month's I have been trying to find the perfect dupe but they have either been too peachy or too pink. After sitting on the fence I caved in and knew that I had to try this lipstick for myself once and for all.

It's been a month since I made the purchase and I am truly in love with this product; it applies so well, compliments my skin tone and is literally my perfect everyday wear colour. The tone of the lipstick allows you to create a neutral day time look and is stunning matched with a dramatic smoky eye for the night. It has beautiful pigmentation with a soft consistency however I do always apply a balm onto my lips prior to avoid dehydration, since this is a matte finish it doesn't give much moisture. I wouldn't usually buy a lipstick of this price range but it has been a worthy investment as I have no doubt worn it everyday since. 



Tamara x

2 comments

  1. Velvet Teddy is a beautiful nude shade and looks great on you :) I'm very excited about the MAC Matte release, they're releasing all these new shades including Whirl and Stone as a lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) are they really?! would love to check out Whirl x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.