Dior Vernis Nail Polish

Saturday 23 May 2015

Dior Vernis Nail Polish - £19 each

Recently I was given these Dior nail polishes in three shades of pink. Admittedly I don't own many high end brands in my polish collection and these are beautiful new additions. My favourite of the trio is 'Majesty' which is a peachy, coral colour just perfect for the Spring to Summer transition. I love to wear this particular shade when I have caught some sun so I am sure to get great use out of this. 'Wonderland' is a true Barbie pink, which isn't my usual preference of nail colour but needless to say will look great worn over the next few months.'Muguet' is an off-white shade with a rosy tint, great used to create a French manicure. These polishes apply effortlessly and give a lovely even finish with 2-3 coats. I can't say these have the most durable formula as I did start to notice chipping by the third day which is slightly disappointing considering the price they sell at. 


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. All such pretty shades which would be perfect for summer, shame about the chipping I really hate that!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They may be more durable with a top coat, but considering it is Dior I did expect more x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.