LUSH Happy Bathday

Wednesday 20 May 2015


Contains:
Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar
Red Fun
Fizzbanger Bath Bomb
Brightside Bubble Bar
Granny Takes a Dip Bath Bomb
Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb (not pictured)

Last week I celebrated my 25th birthday and as with every year, Lush goodies were on the top of my wishlist! I was kindly gifted this tin of bath time beauty by my Mum, filled with colourful bath bombs and bubble bars - some I have not ever used before! This gift shouts out happiness with it's bright selection of Lush favourites and it's vibrant, zesty scent. With 6 products to choose from I have been spoilt for choice and I am certainly excited to try each of them. I have already used the 'Dragon's Egg' bath bomb which turned my bath into a whirl of colour with a crack of popping candy!


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. Oh Lush gifts are always the nicest! Happy birthday! I have yet to try any of those items but I love twilight bath bombs!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.