Maybelline Brow Drama

Monday 19 January 2015

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara - £4.99

If you read my last post, you'll know I'm currently giving my brows some extra attention. Since my teenage years, I have made minimal effort to maintain their shape and have never learnt when to stop plucking. Too often do I envy others stunning arches and so I made it a beauty resolution to sort mine out once and for all!

Throughout December and over the new year, I left my brows untamed to allow them to thicken and grow into their natural shape. To help me along the process I have had this secret weapon at hand. This is the 'Brow Drama' sculpting mascara from Maybelline, designed to enhance the appearance of your eyebrows with simple application. The formula of the product is non-sticky and doesn't sit too wet on the hair. I choose to use this after filling my brows to give them a more structured shape that lasts all day. The size of the brush could be reduced ever so slightly, needless to say I am very impressed, a great beauty bargain to start off 2015.



Tamara x

2 comments

  1. Totally agree about the brush size could be smaller! Have you tried the new L'oreal one? x

    http://lauratalksout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.