What I got for Christmas: Beauty

Saturday 3 January 2015

Vivienne Westwood Cosmetic Pouch
I absolutely adore this bag, which I plan to now use as my make up bag - however I think I will use it for everyday, minimal essentials to avoid cluttering it up and risking it getting grubby.

REN Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
One of my go to skincare brands and I product I have yet to try!

Nuxe Gift Set
A lovely skincare brand which I have wanted to explore more of and now I can with this selection of face and body products. 

Lush Merry Christmas Gift Box
Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a few Lush treats and these are just some of the fantastic festive favourites. 

Liz Earle Skincare
These two products are staples in my skincare routine, this moisturiser is literally the best I've ever used and the Instant Boost evens out my skin tone. 


What beauty gifts did you get for Christmas?


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.