Moroccan Natural Skincare

Friday 31 October 2014

Natural Rhassoul Clay
Pearl Powder - £15.00

When it comes to skincare, for me, the more natural it is the better. Ever since discovering my skin allergy, I have been encouraged to use products with the least amount of ingredients and chemicals. I had not ever heard of Moroccan Natural before and I was really intrigued to try these two items out.

In my skin care routine I make sure to apply a face mask at least once a week, my preference is to use clay based masks as I feel they work best with my oily skin. The natural Rhassoul clay is a available in individual sachets. To apply, I mix a small amount of the product with lukewarm water to create a paste. A little goes along way with this clay, half a sachet is enough for two separate uses. I distribute the paste around my face, some days I will focus specifically on my t-zone, and after 10 minutes the mask is ready to be washed off with warm water. My skin is left incredibly soft each time and my pores look noticeably clearer. 

I have not yet tried the pearl powder myself but I know that my Mum loves it. It has four unique ways to be used upon the skin:

Anti-aging: Use an eggcup or small bowl to apportion pearl powder to either yogurt, cow's milk or goat's milk depending on your preference, then leave on the skin for 10-15 minutes.

Nourish & Moisturising: Mix a portion of Pearl Powder to a beaten egg white, two drops of lemon juice and a quarter of a teaspoon of raw honey. Apply on face for 20 minutes and rinse with water.

Dry, Dull Skin Revitaliser: Form a paste with Pearl Powder and Organic Argan Oil. Apply for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.

Lifting: Whip an egg white until stiff. Fill up an egg cup full of the egg white, add 2 drops of lemon juice and a spatula of Pearl Powder, apply to the face, neck and around the eye area and leave on until dry.

If you're looking for skin care that it completely natural, I'd definitely recommend Moroccan Natural. Although it is slightly more costly it gives genuine results!

Tamara x



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.