Fashion Blah Blah Blah: A/W Finds

Friday 24 October 2014

Although my blog has focused solely on beauty for the past 3 years, I have recently decided that I'd like to incorporate a few fashion posts into the mix. Of course I'm no expert in style but I thought I'd give it a try. To start, this is somewhat a collective A/W haul of pieces I have picked up in the recent mid-season sales and for general seasonal wear. I'd love to know what you think of this different take to my blog and if you'd like me to do more!

River Island blouse - £38 £15

I must admit I don't browse in River Island as much I should do. When I noticed that their sale had started I thought there was no harm in taking a peek. I only managed to find one item that I really loved, which was this floral blouse. It is one size too large but I couldn't let it go! This looks great paired with black trousers or a skirt.

Topshop scallop edge crop - £15 £7
TFNC at Topshop skirt - £22 £11

I think I literally ran to my nearest Topshop when I found out the sale had begun and I was actually really impressed with what I found. This floral, scallop edge crop top has a lovely autumnal vibe to it and although it's not exactly suited for Autumn weather I think this would look perfect with a leather midi skirt. I really love this monochrome skirt but I'm not yet entirely sure what to style it with. 

Primark dogtooth print scarf - £5
Topshop earrings - £4.50 £2.50
H&M bowler hat - £7.99

Over the past month I've really been into my accessories. I saw this dogtooth scarf in Primark and instantly knew I had to get it. Considering it's only £5 it's probably the best scarf I've owned, it's so warm and completes any Winter look. At the moment I seem to have a collection of odd earrings so I picked up these in the sale so I'd actually have a complete pair to wear. This hat was quite an impulsive purchase as it's very rare for me to wear hats but it was a really good bargain and is sure to complete any A/W outfit.

Topshop 'Kink' loafers - £45

I've been on the search for a good pair of loafers that will do me well through the season. I really like these ones from Topshop, they're really versatile and can be worn with smart trousers or a casual pair of jeans, These are also available in tan which I am so tempted to buy..


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.