5 Blogs You Should Read

Wednesday 22 October 2014

1. Lily Melrose - Beauty
I have followed Lily for a couple of years or so now and I have to say I'm a true LLYMLRS fan girl. Lily is a fashion and beauty blogger and Youtuber with a unique style and down to earth perspective on life. She writes great reviews that get straight to the point without all the unnecessary  and I adore her photography.

www.etcllymlrs.com/


2. KB Eats - Food
Admittedly I only discovered Karishma this month but I immediately fell in love with her blog. KB Eats is a food blog that is sure to get your taste buds excited. Karishma features some amazing recipes and her photographs are good enough to eat. With step by step instructions, she shows you how to create some wonderful dishes.

www.kbeats.co.uk/

3. Beauty Crush - Style
Sammi is another fashion/beauty blogger who I have been following for a while now. I have always admired her style, it's so effortless yet she always manages to look amazing. She certainly knows how to put an outfit together, whatever the season and whatever the occasion.

www.beautycrush.co.uk/

4. Blogilates - Fitness
About a year and a half ago I was eager to get in shape and shift some unwanted weight but I knew I wouldn't ever invest in a gym member ship and I needed to find something that suited my schedule. I first came across Cassey on Youtube, however I love to read her blog for inspiring diet plans and healthy post work out recipes.

www.blogilates.com/


5. A Thrifty Mrs - Money
If you know me personally, you'll know I'm a saver not a spender. This blog is great for money saving tips and tricks that'll help you manage your everyday spending. Anything from your weekly food shop to financing a holiday, she's got some damn good advice. Thrifty has also featured on Channel 4's 'SuperScrimpers'.

www.athriftymrs.com/


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.